2011-04-25

Interviews coming soon!

    When I created this blog to go along with the Indigenous Tweets site, the idea was to share ideas about using and promoting our languages online.   One way I'm planning on doing this is by talking with people from different communities who are developing language technology, translating software or web sites, or using social media to revitalize their language.   A number of people have agreed to do this and I hope the first interview will be posted in the next few days!

    In the meantime, here are a few more site updates.   I've added eleven new languages since the last blog post, bringing the total to 82.  Here are the new ones:
    I also did a few video interviews about the site last week - I was on the Al Jazeera program "The Stream", the Brian Lehrer Show, and "Ciencia Salud Y Tecnología" on NTN24 (video link coming).  To keep up with the latest news, be sure to follow us on Twitter: @IndigenousTweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment